The end of the month is usually THAT time of the month. But, don’t get us wrong. We’re not talking about any human bodily function. We are referring to our empty wallets and that few days period of having to survive on rice, soy sauce and fried omelet alone.
We understand that, and we are offering you a simple yet delicate Marinated Chicken Fillet recipe that is not only easy to do, but you can modify according to your own creativity!
What You’ll Need:
- 50-100g of Chicken Fillets
- All-Purpose Seasoning
- White Pepper
- Black Pepper
- BBQ Sauce
- Thousand Island Sauce
- Mixed Herb
- Olive Oil (for that healthy lifestyle touch)
How to Prepare the Dish:
- Defrost and clean your chicken fillets with water.
- Put them in a bowl.
- Add in the all-purpose seasoning
- Mix and spread the seasoning until all chicken fillets have been covered.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pre-heat your frying pan or wok.
- Pour olive oil onto frying pan or wok.
- Put the chicken fillets onto the pan for about 15 minutes.
- Turn them around a few times to make sure they’re nicely done and cooked.
- Voila! Your marinated chicken fillet is ready to be enjoyed!
Where are the measurements for the ingredients, you ask? Here’s the thing; it’s entirely up to you! If you feel like putting half a bottle of all-purpose seasoning, go right ahead! You can put any other ingredients too!
Be your own chef and have fun!