Harry Potter Wizarding World may be too far away from us to get some Butter Beer but fear not! Here is a really easy DIY recipe that will make you feel like you’re in Hogsmeade during the wintertime!
– 2 litres of cream soda
– ¼ tsp caramel extract
For cream topping:
– 1 cup heavy whipping cream
– ½ cup butterscotch topping
– ¼ cup powdered sugar
– Whip the heavy cream in a large mixing bowl until it forms stiff peaks. Then, add butterscotch and powdered sugar.
– Mix the caramel and butter extracts with cream soda. Then, pour the mixture into a mug of your choice.
– Top it off with butterscotch cream topping and serve!
It’s that easy! Let us know how you get on with this recipe! It’s perfect for Christmas season.